10 Essential No-Nos to Avoid Getting Fired
If you think your job may be in jeopardy, there are things you can do to remain employed. More importantly, though, there are things you can’t do to remain employed.
Monster.com has come out with a list of things you shouldn’t do if you want to avoid getting fired.
1. Don’t lie on your résumé
2. Don’t apply for jobs while on the clock
3. Don’t gossip
4. Don’t make too many personal calls
5. Don’t drink on the job
6. Don’t spend too much time online
7. Don’t start a romantic relationship with your boss
8. Don’t lie when it comes to numbers
9. Don’t alienate your colleagues
10. Don’t blame others when you make a mistake
What do you think? Are there other steps you can take to avoid getting your walking papers?