Midland Memorial Hospital’s Night at the North Pole at the Midland Center!
The Permian Basin may be cold during the winter, but things are certainly heating up on Dec 5, with an evening of family fun at Santa’s Workshop at the Midland Memorial Hospital’s Night at the North Pole, conveniently located at The Midland Center, 105 N Main St, in Midland! It’s sponsored in part by CCFCU, Complex Community Federal Credit Union.
You and your family can stay at the DoubleTree across the street from the Midland Center for a full evening, night and morning of North Pole Fun, from spending the evening at Santa’s workshop to a night in one of Santa’s Guest Rooms as well as breakfast with Santa.
Some of activities at Night at the North Pole include:
- Visit Santa and get your photo with him
- Kids Christmas Karaoke
- Games and Arts & Crafts for the whole family
- Hot Chocolate Bar
- Decorate Christmas Cookies
- Enjoy Hot Chocolate Bar
- Come See Elsa the Frozen Snow Queen
- Build Your Own ‘Olaf’ Snowman
- And more
For guests that stay in one of Santa’s Guest Rooms:
- All the fun from A Night at the North Pole
- A family night in one of Santa’s Guest Rooms at the DoubleTree
- Breakfast with Santa