Spring Clean Your Closet the Roxi Way
When was the last time that your pulled everything out of your closet to clean and organzied it?
With Spring around the corner your closet will need a overhaul to get the blah Winter out and add in happy Spring clothes! I cleaned out my closet on Sunday. When I mean cleaned out, I really mean it! It took me 4 hours to empty, clean and reorganize!
I managed to get rid of two bags of clothes and about fifty pair shoes! Yes, fifty pair of shoes!
Here are some helpful hints to clean your out your closet like a pro!
1. Have space in your room to place items in piles from your closet.
2. If you have not wore a item in a year get ride of it.
3. Once your closet is empty, clean it! Vacum, dust and paint!
4. Toss out all mismatch hangers!
5. When you are placing clothes back in the closet use and the same hangers and color coordinate all your clothes!
My Closet before four hours of cleaning out!
My closet after!
And the other side!
Subscribe to The New 97.9 Lite FM on