Colorful Tie-Dyed Easter Egg Will Brighten Your Easter Morning
This is such a great idea for dying Easter eggs! This works great for kids under the age of five simple and easy clean-up!
To create these colorful tie-dyed Easter eggs, just follow these simple steps:
1. While your boiling your eggs.
2. Grab a cookie sheet, paper towel and neon food coloring!
3. Place the paper towel on the cookie sheet and squirts dots in different colors with the food coloring onto the paper towel!
4. Mist water and vinegar on the paper towels!
5. Roll up your hard-boiled eggs in the paper towels and then place in a plastic bag, let eggs dry!
Unwrap the eggs and check out the awesome patterns!